#msc2016: Trolls, Hackers and Extremists – The Fight for a Safe and Open Web
The Munich Security Conference, the US Consulate General Munich and the Bavarian Center for Transatlantic Relations invite you to join a panel discussion on the eve of the conference opening (11 February, 4pm) at Hotel Bayerischer Hof.
- Toomas Hendrik Ilves, President, Republic of Estonia
- Gerhard Eschelbeck, Vice President Privacy and Security, Google
- Jane Holl Lute, President and CEO, Center for Internet Security
- Birgitta Jónsdóttir, Chairwoman of the Pirate Party Parliamentary Group, Iceland
- Mathias Müller von Blumencron, Editor in Chief, faz.net
Please register here to attend.